Since we are going to sideload the Smart IPTV on FireStick, we must first enable the security option Apps from Unknown Sources in the FireStick settings. Follow the steps below:
– You need to be on the home screen of FireStick
From there, navigate to the top and select the option Settings
– Within Settings, go to the option My Fire TV and open it
– Now, the next option you will access is Developer Options
– On the window that opens next, go ahead and click on Apps from Unknown Sources
You need to click this option only if it is currently OFF
– You are prompted with a warning message saying that it is not safe, keeping the option Apps from Unknown Sources turned on. Smart IPTV is a safe app. So, nothing to worry about
Click Turn On
Once you have enabled Apps from Unknown Sources, you may start installing the Smart IPTV app on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1- Go to the FireStick home screen again. When you are there, select the magnifying glass/lens icon in the top left corner to open the Search window
2- In the Search window, search for the app called Downloader
This is the app through which we will sideload Smart IPTV on FireStick
Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and install this app
For the detailed guide, read how to sideload apps on FireStick with Downloader
3- You may now open the Downloader app
When you run it for the first time, some prompts will be displayed. Dismiss them by choosing the appropriate options
When the following screen of the app appears, click the textbox where it already has ‘http://’
4- Now, simply type in the following path/URL on this popup window with the onscreen keyboard: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smart
OR, you may type the shortened version as well: firesticktricks.com/smart
5- Wait until the Smart IPTV APK is downloaded onto your FireStick device
6- Downloader app will automatically run the Smart IPTV APK for you
Go ahead and click Install
7- Let the Smart IPTV app install on FireStick
Takes a minute
8- When the app has downloaded, the following window is displayed saying App installed
We will open and use the app in the next section. Let us click DONE and delete the Smart IPTV APK from the storage and save some space
9- Click Delete now
10- Click Delete again to delete the APK file
Great! You now have the Smart IPTV app installed on Amazon FireStick.How to use Smart IPTV on FireStick
Note: If you don’t know how to access your installed apps, please refer to the next section
Open the Smart IPTV app on FireStick. Here is the window you will see on the first run.
Smart IPTV offers a 7-day trial period. You can use the MAC address provided on the screen at my.siptv.app (redirects to https://siptv.app/mylist/) in a computer or mobile browser to start your free trial.
This screen also shows the remote-control functions
- As I have already said, Smart IPTV is a paid service that costs you a one-time fee of 5.49 EUR or 6.05 USD approximately. There are NO recurring charges. It is a one-time fee.
- Also, Smart IPTV DOES NOT provide any channels. You must already have the channels from an IPTV subscription
You can activate the Smart IPTV service at https://siptv.app/activation/
Make sure you activate BEFORE the expiration of the trial period. Else, you will lose your playlist and it will need to be added again
If you want to migrate your playlists, make sure you use the same MAC address with which you started the 7-day trial period
So, you need to go to the following address (on a mobile or computer) to get started with the trial: https://siptv.app/mylist/
You will see the following webpage
Enter the MAC address and use one of the following options to upload the playlist:
- File (from your local device)
- URL: M3U or TXT playlist URL provided by your IPTV service provider
- EPG: EPG URL provided by your IPTV service provider
You can add multiple playlists from more than one IPTV service providers
When you have successfully added a working playlist, you will see the list of the channels on the Smart TV FireStick app.
How to access Smart IPTV on FireStick
I am adding this section separately to help you access Smart IPTV or other installed apps on FireStick. If you are an experienced user, you may already know how to do that. If you are new and don’t know how to go about it, keep reading.
FireStick offers multiple ways to access installed applications.
1- You may go to the Settings >> Applications >> Manage Installed Applications > Smart IPTV > Launch application
2- You may hold down the Home button on the remote for a few seconds. A popup is displayed. Choose Apps
3- Go ahead and click See All in the second row on the home screen of FireStick (titled Your Apps & Channels). Now, scroll and on the bottom, you will find Smart IPTV. Click the app to run it.
You may also move this app on the home screen for quick and easy access. Simply press the menu button on the remote and click Move on the popup window on the TV. Now, place Smart IPTV in the first or second row
Note: If you have fewer than 20 installed applications on FireStick, Smart IPTV will anyway be accessible from the home screen from the Your Apps & Channels row.
How to install Smart IPTV on Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, and Android Mobiles
The good news is that Smart IPTV is not just supported on the Android TV and mobile platforms but it is also available officially.
This means you can download Smart IPTV on Android devices from the Google Play Store. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Play store on your Android device (TV Box, Smart TV, or Android Mobile)
- Look up for Smart IPTV
- Follow the online instructions to install Smart IPTV on your device
Yes, it is this easy
If you are wondering how to use Smart IPTV on Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, or Android Mobiles, that’s also not a problem at all. You just need to use the same method I have provided for Amazon FireStick. Smart IPTV works the same way across all devices.
Quick overview and features of Smart IPTV on FireStick
– Smart IPTV is not a free service. However, thankfully, you just need to pay a one-time fee, which I would say is reasonable (5.49 EUR or around 6.10 USD).
– Smart IPTV does not host any channels or playlists. You must import the playlist from a service provider. This means you need to have a subscription from at least one IPTV service provider.
– You can add multiple playlists from multiple providers
– While Smart IPTV is available via official Google Play Store on other Android devices, it needs to be sideloaded onto your Amazon FireStick
– Smart IPTV lets you access all your IPTV subscriptions from one location
So, this is our guide on how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android TV Boxes, and other Android devices. You must have already figured out that Smart IPTV requires a one-time subscription fee of 5.49 EUR. Given the fact that it lets you access multiple IPTV services from a single location, I would say it is a reasonable amount. You just need to pay it once and you have the service for a lifetime.
Do not forget that Smart IPTV on FireStick or other devices will not give you access to any channels or playlists of its own. It doesn’t host any. You must have a subscription from another IPTV provider.